B-A-N-A-N-A-S RULE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD

5 posters

Go down

The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD Empty The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD

Post  MissSparkle Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 pm

"Karlee!"
My friend called excitedly. She waved me over to the table she was sitting at.
I walked over and plopped my lunch down on the table. Megan sat next to Jake, as she always does.
"So there's this new girl in French..." I told them. "But I told know her name. Guess I wasn't listening when she introduced herself." I chuckled.
"Oh, you mean Kourtney Walker?" Jeremy said casually. "I've heard that her father's a millionaire."
"Really?" Jake said.
Jeremy nodded. "Oh look, she's walking down here. Stop looking at her!" and all except me looked away.
She had perfect blond hair, tied into a ponytail. She flipped it. She had a dress on--no one ever wore dresses in this school. Maybe on Halloween, when you would put on a costume.
I looked at it in awe--it looked so beautiful. And expensive. How much did that dress even cost?
Jeremy saw me looking at Kourtney. "Karlee--" but he was cut off when Kourtney came to our table with two girls--how can a girl on there first day, have friends already?
"Hello...there." She frowned, not seeming to know my name. "I suppose you were in my French class...hmm? You really stood out from all the other classmates." She looked in disgust to me. I glared at her.
"Go on." I said forcefully.
"I saw you staring at me...you must be struck with awe in my appearance." She twirled around, showing-off.
"Hmm, well I think I shall introduce you to my new friends." She gestured to a brunette girl. "This is Lauren, and," she gestured to a girl with red hair, "This is McKenzie!" She said brightly, putting on a super-fake, sugar sweet smile.
"Mhm, hello McKenzie, hello Lauren."
"Hello...um." They didn't know my name either, and didn't even want to know.
"Kar...lee." I said slowly, pronouncing each syllable as if they were really reta.rded.
"Whatever." They flipped their hair and pounced off. Oh, they were so obnoxious!
Just then, a certain boy came over to my table. He smiled at me and said happily, "Hey Karlee!"
"Hey M-Mark." I blinked a few times. I couldn't stop gazing at him, even though I wanted to stop.
Crushes were not like they seemed in books.
Among my friends, Jeremy smirked while Jake was just about to whistle. I'd totally kill him if he did that. I shot those two a look and they stopped. Even though I knew he liked me back. He confessed but I didn't.
Suddenly his gaze shifted to another girl...
Kourtney.
He looked smiley and so excited. "See you, Karlee!" and he walked off to Kourtney. They sat together, their knees touching. They kept on looking and smiling at each other.
I stabbed my lunch tray with my fork. It made a hole. How could she?
"Ohh, I'm so totally ticked!" I glared at her. "I despise her already." I stabbed my lunch tray even more.
"I hate her too." Megan glared. "Those were the most phoniest smiles ever!"
"You're right."
"You haven't even met her." Jeremy said defensively.
"Oh? Look, she just came to our table and spoke some words to us...don't you think that's being 'met'?"
"Yeah, I guess." Jeremy said, in defeat. I can always make him agree with me.
The bell rang, and I hoped that Kourtney would not be in my next class. I crossed my fingers and went to my 6th period class.

Turns out she was.
And she sat next to me.
I walked right in the classroom and there she was, sitting in my seat.
I walked to her, and in my phony sweet voice I said, "Excuse me." I flashed her a big smile. "This is my seat. Get another seat, alright?"
"Okay." She went to the seat right next to me. Ugh! No one sat in that seat.
"There, you got your seat back!" She smiled.
"Oh, well THANK you." I said, gritting my teeth. Great. Now I have to sit with her for the rest of the year.
The Science teacher, Miss Adams, came into the room.
"Okay, we have a new student." She said, grumbling. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"
"I'd love that, Miss Adams!" She flashed her one of her phony smiles.
"Make it quick. I don't got all time."
"Bonjour mes camarades de classe. Mon nom est Kourtney Walker." Great. Now she's showing off her French.
"I used to live in a beautiful town in California but now I live in New Jersey." She wrinkled her nose. Not matter WHAT people say, I still love my state. "Though this is a nice place too." She lied.
"I've been to Paris...three times. I've learned French there."
Okay, we know you're Miss Perfect. You can stop talking.
FINALLY she did.
"Oh, my my my! You must think you are so perfect with all the great things happening to you. Well, you shall not brag in this class, Miss Walker."
"I was just telling them them about my wonderful life."
"You just bragged. Do you want detention?"
She slumped down her chair. "No thank you, ma'am."
"Ma'am?" Miss Walker glared.
"I was just trying to be polite. That's what you use ma'am for."
Miss Walker yelled at her for being polite? Gosh, she IS the worst teacher in the world. I heard Kourtney sniff. She wasn't the first person to cry. All of us--including me cried when we first met her.
"Stop crying!" Miss Walker yelled. "SHUT! UP!"
"Shut...up?" She glared for a second...then she smiled. "Okay, I will shut up. Cause I'm able to shut up. Okay? Okay?" Oh God, now's she's being dramatic.
Miss Walker did nothing but sigh and started the class. The bell finally rung. I went to my 7th period class and I thanked God she wasn't with me.
MissSparkle
MissSparkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD Empty Re: The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD

Post  Janna Banana Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm

This is good!
(:
Janna Banana
Janna Banana
Admin

https://bananasrule.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD Empty Re: The Rich Snob--sucky title, I know, xD

Post  Pwnage Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Alrite, well I read the first two words, and the last sentence. And I thought it was great

Please respond appropriately
Pwnage
Pwnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristen Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Love it!
(:
Kristen
Kristen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 am

I read the first part, and I love it! good job!
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janna Banana Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 am

Keep it coming!
Janna Banana
Janna Banana
Admin

https://bananasrule.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSparkle Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:56 am

YAY
thankyou
xD
MissSparkle
MissSparkle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum