B-A-N-A-N-A-S RULE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET

3 posters

Go down

Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET Empty Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET

Post  Lizzy Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 pm

I would just like to make it clear that here at Bananas Rule (BR) we do not share personal info. The only info you can give is your state, first name, and things like your favorite animal or color. Also, country's and stuff like that is fine. But I would like to list the things you can't share:

Address
Zip Code
Email Address
Older than 13 can
Phone number
Middle name
Last name
City
School
School Mascot

Pictures of you
First Name
Older then 13 can
Age Older than 18 can

This is the internet, so a lot of people are bad here and will harm you if you give out personal info. Thank you for listening!
-Lizzy

But we have no one on this site that is bad -Pwnage

True...but anyone could join and we all know that. Plus you can't give out personal info anyway, so don't try to, or you will be banned for a short time span...
Lizzy
Lizzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET Empty Re: Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET

Post  Pwnage Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 pm

We pretty much know what country everyones from... I mean.. You dont even have to put it doesnt matter...
Pwnage
Pwnage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET Empty Re: Personal Information: LETS KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE INTERNET

Post  Janna Banana Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Thank you.
This is hard to handle on my own.
Janna Banana
Janna Banana
Admin

https://bananasrule.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down