B-A-N-A-N-A-S RULE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira Hamasaki

Go down

Akira Hamasaki Empty Akira Hamasaki

Post  cookies321 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:10 pm

5 years ago...

It was a dark and rainy night. I heard yelling and people begging for mercy. I wanted to see what happened, so I took a peek outside. I saw people running and people on the floor. There was blood everywhere. I heard some one yelling and turned to view that diretion. It was my aunt. She was yelling at 2 men. I stared and saw that one of them was about to kill her with his katana. I took 5 kunais and threw it at him. My aunt and the two men turn their direction to see who threw the kunais.
"Akira! Go to the kage and tell him that our clan is being attacked! Go now, Akira! Before its too late!" my aunt screeched.
I grabbed Mo Mo and dashed for the door.
"Oh no you don't!" one of the men started off and chased after me.
It was dark outside. The rain falling from the sky, the thunder crackling, the lightning shouting. The only light I had was the lightning and the moonlight to guide my way to the Tsukikage's office.
*takes 5 kunais and throws it at the charging men*
I turned around and see that Mo Mo has thrown 5 kunais at the men.
"Good aim Mo Mo!"
^^
"Come back here, kid!" He stands up, taking the kunais out of his arm. Then he comes charging at Akira and Mo Mo.
"Spread!"
Mo Mo goes to the right, and Akira goes to the left. We hold out a string and a few paper bombs attached to the string. Akira and Mo Mo ties him up and leave him there with the paper bombs ready to explode. BOOM!

cookies321

Back to top Go down

Akira Hamasaki Empty Re: Akira Hamasaki

Post  cookies321 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Thats all I got so far. I think its kinda bad. Sad

cookies321

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum